Boost Your Brain: Advancing The Standard, is a four-part workshop series designed for those interested in expanding their knowledge of the environmental and personal factors as they relate to brain health with a take away of real-life applications.
How do our environment and personal factors change our brain health?
What are realistic applications when it comes to brain health?
What resources are available if I want to learn more?
Learn the answers to these questions and more during our four-part series presented by yours truly and Dr. Isaiah Redfern from Ottawa Performance Care.
Topics of Focus
- Nutrition (On April 27, explore the impact of food on our brain)
- Fitness (On May 4, explore the fundamentals of movements and how they affect the brain)
- Self-Awareness (On May 11, explore the influence of stress on our brain)
- Central Nervous System & Applications (On May 18, explore the anatomy and physiology of the brain)
- Raise awareness in regards to the environmental and personal variables having a direct impact on brain health
- Provide a 4-tier approach to the foundational concepts regarding brain health
- Equip workshop participants with realistic and valuable strategies on ways to better themselves.
Register for the 4-part workshop series with the same ticket! The workshops are designed to cover separate topics but they absolutely connect to and build on one another. We recommend participating in the full series. However, if you’re unable to make some of the dates, you’re most welcome to join us by purchasing single event tickets.
For all inquiries, please email me at email@example.com
When? 4-week series. April 27, May 4, May 11, May 18, 2019 at 2 PM EST